Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's The Completely Spontaneous Aries Show!

Happy first day of Aries, everyone! Why not bust loose and go crazy and just do whatever the heck you want, for as long as you want, because you want to do it? That's what April Elliott Kent (author of "The Essential Guide to Practical Astrology") and I will be doing today. Feel free to play along.

Also: there will be astrology.
***

2 PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific
No RSVP Required
 As always: pants are optional.



Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me! And hey, did you say DISCOUNT ON READINGS? Write for details. 

If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!


No comments: