Thursday, September 15, 2011

Conquer The Universe With Astrology - Now With More Scarlett Johansson!

Tonight at 10 PM Eastern (7 PM Pacific): Two hours of non-stop astrological edjucatainment!

HOUR ONE: April Elliot Kent returns to discuss her new book, why Venus in Libra may not be as much fun as advertised, and the astrology behind those nude pictures of Scarlett Johansson that leaked out.

HOUR TWO: Your questions answered... call (323) 443-7252! PLUS: whatever else I can come up with.

Sure, there are other astrologically-based things you could do this evening... but they all suck waaaay more than tonight's show will. Guaranteed.


Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!

If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: