Monday, November 1, 2010

Fix Your Love Life With Astrology In Three Easy Steps!

Step One: Join me and author of "Cosmic Karma: Understanding Your Contract with the Universe" Marguerite Manning (http://www.margueritemanning.com/) on her show for our conversation: "The 7th House: Who’s The Matter With Me?" Wednesday at 7 PM Eastern, 4 PM Pacific!


Step Two: Grab your birth chart! What, you say you don't have your birth chart? You don't know much about astrology? I've got a chart for you for free... just go to Astrologydating.com and sign up (for free!) and you'll get your chart and Personality Profile. It's a good one, and well worth having.

Step Three: Join me on my show Thrusday, when we'll put it all together into a sure-fire solution for all your Love Life Woes!*


And as always... send me an e-mail with your questions, or just to score your freebie e-book!




*(Your mileage may vary)

No comments: