Monday, June 13, 2011

Astro-Mood: Sun Conjunct Mercury In Gemini


"Welcome to Geminis Hair Salon! Today's Special... the Sun (Ego) and Mercury (Thought) are conjunct! Can I get you a coffee? Tea, perhaps? Diet drink? Sangria? Root Beer? Milkshake? Prune Juice? Vodka Martini? Anyway, Today's Special is bound to lead to lots of bold new thinking! That's always a good thing, right? Now, were you looking for a trim? A perm? Dye job? How about extensions, or... I know! A Mohawk! I hear they're coming back! Oh, as I was saying... yes, lots and lots of ideas floating around today, and I'm sure they're all really, really practical and constructive! Brush cut? How about an Afro? Ever try the Bettie Page look? How about highlights? Um, wait a second... what was my original point?


...oh, right... Welcome to Geminis Hair Salon! Today's Special... the Sun (Ego) and Mercury (Thought) are conjunct!"

Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...
And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!
If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: