Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Eclipse 1, Amy Winehouse 0

TODAY: Many of you may not be aware of my blog at Astrolome.com (which, by the way, is a great astrology application for either iPhone or Facebook). So, here it is... today featuring what the June 15th eclipse did to Amy Winehouse, and why.

TOMORROW: The biggest and bestest "Conquer The Universe With Astrology" ever, featuring both BALROK from San Francisco's legendary "Creepy KOFY Movie Time"...


...and astrologer April Elliot Kent drops by to explain how her new book can change your life! (Well, I figure it could, anyway. She's a little more modest about it.)

PLUS: Your Soulmate Is Hiding In Our Chat Room, and another installment of "How's Matthew's Ass?"

Did I mention your soulmate is hiding in our Chat Room?



Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...
And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!
If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: