Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eclipse Astrology Advice, From An Astrologer... And Free Drinks!


A lot of people are worried about the effect the upcoming Solar Eclipse in Cancer/Capricorn will affect them. Some should be concerned, some should relax... but I figure all of them could use an opportunity to discuss the matter in person with an actual astrologer. And, who knows? Maybe after that, a drink will be called for.

That's why I'll be appearing at Tedda Hughes Gallery, 1623 Polk Street, this Saturday (Eclipse Day!) starting at 8 PM. Also, I'll have copies of my book for sale. So drop by and say hi... if nothing else, it 's the Pride Weekend Kickoff, which is always a good time.

Hope to see you there!


(A discount on readings for readers of my blog? Why not? Click HERE for details, and a freebie!)

1 comment:

Matthew The Astrologer said...

I'll be appearing at Tedda's on a semi-regular basis from now own. Stay tuned here for details!