Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Astrology Double Header!

For those of you who caught my show yesterday and wondered... "is he too sick to ever do another Blogtalkradio show again?", here's your answer:

Join me tonight at 4 PM Pacific when I appear with Marguerite Manning as we discuss the Aries in your birth chart!


...and then stay on Blogtalkradio at 5 PM Pacific for my usual gig on the always entertaining Caribbean Radio Show!


Now: someone get me orange juice and chicken soup, will you?

Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...

And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!


If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: