Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Shocking Uranus-Ram


1928: Uranus enters Aries. The world's old orders are falling apart...and new orders begin to assert themselves. Some people are making a fortune... and others struggle for basic labor rights.

2011: Uranus enters Aries again, and... well, take a look around, will ya?

Tonight on "Conquer The Universe With Astrology": Uranus enters Aries, and I'll be discussing the long-term implications for all twelve Signs. That, I'll be taking calls and answering your questions at (323) 443-7252!

10 PM Eastern, 7 PM Pacific

Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...

And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!


If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: