Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten Things An Astrologer Can Do For You

Today on "Conquer The Universe With Astrology"... a lot of people are "into astrology" but don't know the range of things it can do for them. So, here are some examples I'll be discussing:

1. Make your hair grow better!
2. Get you pregnant!
3. Plan your vacation!
4. Get you a raise!
5. Get you out of your rut!
6. Get you a date!
7. Explain stuff to your mate!
8. Help find your keys!
9. Help you budget!
10. Help you find your soul mate!

That, and as usual I'll be taking calls and answering your questions at (323) 443-7252!

2 PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific

Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...

And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!


If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: