Friday, March 4, 2011

The Astrology Of Charlie Sheen, Part II: More Tiger Blood And Adonis DNA

On Tuesday, we discussed the fascinating and weird world of Charlie Sheen and his birth chart, from goddesses to career to drugs. Today on "Conquer The Universe With Astrology" at 1 PM Eastern (10 AM Pacific), I'll be going even further into Charlie's chart (if you missed part one, the archive and the chart are both HERE). Plus, as usual... I'll be taking calls and answering your questions at (323) 443-7252! It'll be revealing, educational, and chock full of Adonis DNA... with more on "the goddesses" and the astrological transits that push a person over the edge from "jerk" to "guy who shoots his girlfriend while high."

Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...

And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!


If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: