Thursday, April 21, 2011

Conquer The Universe With Jeff Jawer!

Q: What do "Your Astrology Guide 2011," "Your Personal Astrology Planner 2011," "Medical Astrology: Healing For The 21st Century," the regular forecast in "Mountain Astrologer" magazine, and Astro*Carto*Graphy all have in common?

A: Jeff Jawer. And he's going to be on my show tonight at 10 PM Eastern/7 PM Pacific!

Yeah, that's one heck of a resumé. Not only that though... he's also a great guy. We'll be taking an in-depth look at the year ahead and how it's going to affect you.




Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...

And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!


If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: