Monday, April 4, 2011

Conquer The Week With Astrology - April 4-8, 2011

There aren't a whole lot of bonuses that come from waking up and facing the day on a Monday morning, but heres' one of them: my new feature, "Conquer Your Week With Astrology"... my new five-day weekday forecast on Blogtalkradio! It's five days in five minutes, covering the astro-mood for the week ahead, and is a natural compliment to my Weekend Romance Forecast at Astrologydating.com.

THIS WEEK: My... what big Void Of Course Moons you have, Grandma...

Please have a listen... and then get back to work. Neptune is in Pisces now, and everyone else at the office will likely be having a nap.


Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...

And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!


If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: