Friday, April 15, 2011

Ding Dong, Duck Dong: The Uranus-Pluto Square Wakeup Call

Why do ducks have such enormous penises?

What does pot smoking in Canada have to do with your mid-life crisis?

What does Catherine Zeta-Jones' recent admission to psychiatric care have to do with you if you were born in 1969-1970?

What does this all have to do with the Uranus-Pluto square?

Listen tonight to find out at 11 PM Eastern (8 PM Pacific)...


(Special Grown-Up Language Warning for tonight's show. There's some transits you can't describe properly without swearing a lot.)

Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...

And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!


If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!

No comments: