Monday, February 14, 2011

Conquer The Universe With Astrology - Bringing The Love On Valentine's Day

Join me today at a very special time -- 1 PM Eastern (10 AM Pacific) -- on a very special day -- Valentine's Day -- for some very special...

(Ahem.)

You know, Valentine's Day is a problematic occasion for a lot of us. It's about Love, of course... and that sort of thing should be celebrated as often as possible, in all its forms. But a lot of people get bent out of shape because they don't "have a Valentine," or the one they have isn't performing up to expectations. Whether you want love, have love, are trying to shake it loose, turn it up, cope with it or get over it... I'm here for you and I'll answer your questions about it. Or about anything else for that matter. Join me in the Chat Room, and call (323) 443-7252 with your questions.


And at the end of today's show, I'm going to do something Very Naughty in public for your enjoyment.

***

TOMORROW at 4 PM Eastern (1 PM Pacific): Join me and my guest Marguerite Manning, author of "Cosmic Karma," as we discuss Venus and Mars with our Valentine's Post-Game Analysis!

No comments: