Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love Around The Zodiac, Part II

The Venus-Pluto conjunction is now in effect! One way or another, love is on a lot of minds. So...

If you missed last night's show (here's the archive if you did), you missed six true-life tales of love and sex and intrigue and kitchen appliances... some gone right, some gone wrong, but all illustrating the love styles (one way or another) of six of the signs of the Zodiac. If you yourself haven't got a date tonight (or if you're looking for an excuse to ditch the one you have), join us at 10 PM Eastern (7 PM Pacific) for Part II of "Conquer The Universe With Astrology - Love Around The Zodiac"! If you can listen live, drop by the Chat Room. And if you have any questions, call me at (323) 443-7252. I'll have a look at your love life... or anything else for that matter. Either way, a good time is guaranteed. 

And if you do have a hot date tonight, congratulations. You can always listen to the podcast tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the story of Stella loosely based on an old Kelowna friend who had the initials, L.N.? If it is..it's me. Hi, Matthew! I use a different name now, and –– this is amazing -- I just found YOU and your podcast. I'm hearing your Aug. 18/11 show right this moment. By the way, I still live in New York, and I still love to sit around a diner with a friend and talk about movies. Remember my old yellow Ted Bundy Volkswagen??

I'm still blown away hearing your voice. This is wonderful. I also heard the BALROK show... You're in SF?! Memories are flooding pass me right now.

~Quinn
AKA "L.N."

@ElleQuinn7@gmail.com

Matthew The Astrologer said...

This may be the most awesome comment I have ever received. Check your e-mail. :)