Friday, February 8, 2013

Bigger Better Jupiterer!

Today's show is all over the place: starting under a Void Of Course Moon is normally "bad news" for something, so I've decided to keep it fast and loose. We'll be talking about the Void Moon, the effects of the upcoming New Moon in Aquarius, taking a look at a practical case of how compatibility works, and if you call in live to (347) 677-1820... I'll answer your questions!

What could possibly go wrong?

Today at 2 PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific



Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!

If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!


 Here are the charts for today's look at Compatibility. Click on 'em: they get bigger. Feel free to play along at home! 







2 comments:

Her said...

Matthew is the best! Hope you guys are listening to the show. Matthew's pretty much addressed all of our big issues (I'm the Her of the charts). Thanks for taking my questions, Matthew!

Matthew The Astrologer said...

Thanks... Her. :) Glad I could help. Now tell all your friends about my Reading Special... :)