Thursday, February 14, 2013

Conquer The Universe With Astrology: Valentines?



THIS EPISODE:

HOUR ONE: The astrology of why this Valentine's Day kinda sucks, plus I reach into the mailbag and answer a couple of your questions about compatibility. The charts are below so you can play along at home! Got questions? I'll be on LIVE during the first hour... Give me a call at (347) 677-1820!

HOUR TWO: "Twelve Signs Of Love": twelve true-life stories of love, lust, pain, loss, hope, and small appliances. 2 PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific


Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me! And hey, did you say VALENTINE'S DISCOUNT ON READINGS? Write for details. 

If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!



TODAY'S QUESTIONS:

1) AM I NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANYONE?


2) WHAT'S WITH ME AND THE SCORPIOS?


3) ARE WE COMPATIBLE?




No comments: