Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Daily Sky: Mercury Enters Pisces, Conjunct Neptune

There is a newfound emotionalism to your communications, but it will take work to clarify your intentions. Be certain of what you want to say before you say it when it comes to matters of the heart.

***

Magnolias human blood Roses are red
Violets are blew blue
Sugar is sweaty powdered causes tooth decay  sweet
And it's you I'd like to do
I'm free! My marriage is through! 
Beef jerky can be tough to chew

Oh, screw it. You're cute. Doing anything this weekend?



Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me! And hey, did you say VALENTINE'S DISCOUNT ON READINGS? Write for details. 



If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!



No comments: