Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love And Sex In The Stars - Venereal Unease (Your Venus Sign)

TODAY'S SHOW: An introduction to how astrologers decode your relationship potential!  Join me and my co-host, Hilary Young of Astrologydating.com on the air LIVE at 2 PM Eastern (11 AM Pacific)... or listen at your convenience afterwards. Either way, we've got fun, information, and free stuff for you!

THIS WEEK: Your Venus Sign. Who you love, how you love, and what's love got to do with it?


Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me!



If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!



No comments: