Monday, February 18, 2013

The Daily Sky: Sun In Pisces, Saturn Retrograde


Pisces is the sign of Faith and Surrendering To A Higher Power. Saturn rules structures and limitations. By perseverance, we become better, stronger people who are better equipped to find happiness in a confusing world.

Make sure you explain this to the IT guy trying to fix your computer when he's an hour and a half in, hasn't figured it out yet, but discovered that your credit card is maxed out. And be thankful this all didn't happen next week, or you'd lose both your data AND your credit rating.

Check out my show! If you like what you hear... there's more to come in the future! Please feel free to drop by and visit my Donations Page. It's what keeps me going and, and you might just get a surprise...And yes, I still send free stuff to everyone who writes me! And hey, did you say DISCOUNT ON READINGS? Write for details. 

If you're new to this blog, here's a sample of my previous shows and blog entries. Enjoy!



No comments: