Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm Taurus, And I Approved This Message

My opposing sign, Scorpio, would have you believe that my stability is merely a mask for passivity. That I would rather sit back and watch things develop than take an active role.

Well... says you.

It takes a certain degree of intelligence and experience to recognize when you are the center of the universe, and when you aren't. Now, I'm not bragging... I'll leave that for Leo... and I'm not saying that I'm the center of the universe. But if you're familiar with my record, you'll have noticed that I've found that I can often get things done by waiting until circumstances fall into place. Why rail against the inflexible? I'm more than willing to make the effort... but effort for its own sake is wasted. My energies are more managed than that.

I call it my "Taurus Energy Conservation Policy."

Besides, hard work is one thing. Sweetness, charm, likability, and cooking skills are another. And I've got those in spades, babe.

So please, this election day... vote Taurus. Free pies for everyone if I win!

I'm Taurus, and I approved this message.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha omg, that is just about the funnies thing I've read all day! I totally know a taurus! :)

Matthew The Astrologer said...

One more thing: even if you aren't a big Facebook user, you may want to join the "Conquer The Universe With Astrology" page there.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Conquer-the-Universe-With-Astrology/114490497067

All the updates, all the forecasts, all the radio show... all in one place!