Thursday, July 2, 2009

Follow Friday And A Bushel Of Lemmys

Lately there's been a thing floating around the blogosphere called "The Lemmy Awards." It's where bloggers nominate/recommend other blogs that they find useful, entertaining, and/or informative. I still have no idea if "The Lemmy Awards" are an actual thing hosted by an actual group, or simply an escaped meme, or something in between. I've been nominated for a Lemmy more than once, and in my finest tradition... I've been slow to return the favor. This will be my way of making it up to you, and of paying the honor forward.

There's also a tradition on Twitter (Twitter's been around long enough to have "traditions"?) called "Follow Friday," where Twitterers recommend other Twits whose Tweets are Tworth Tchecking out. (Okay, I'm already tired of Twitter.)

I've decided to combine the two into my own Follow Friday here on my blog. If there's such a thing as a "Lemmy Committee," please consider each of my upcoming Follow Fridays as a nomination. For the rest of you, it will be easier... just read and enjoy.

Also, you now have an excuse to drop by at least every Friday. Lucky you!

No comments: