Thursday, June 25, 2009

Both Sides Of The Issue: Your Gemini Love Quotes Of The Day

"I think it would be much better for the country and for him personally (to resign)..."
"If you had a chairman or president in the business world facing these allegations, he'd be gone."
"I think what he did in this matter was reprehensible... I feel very comfortable with my vote."

-South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, on his reasons for supporting the impeachment of Bill Clinton in the Monica Lewinsky affair.

“I’m committed to getting my heart right"
"I apologize to the people of South Carolina. There are many people out there right now who are hurt, angry and disappointed with me, and rightfully so. Over the time that I have left in office, I'm going to devote my energy to building back the trust the people of this state have placed in me”

-South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, after being busted sneaking out of the country (without his wife's knowledge) to go hang out with his Argentinian girlfriend.


2 comments:

AstroFix said...

He needs to be impeached.

Mr. Goodwench said...

I hope that my Venus in Taurus prevents me from being that much of an ass.