Thursday, July 11, 2013

Astrology Readings: Some Testimonials

I have posted here before about the kinds of readings I do, but never posted any of my testimonials. Here are some recent examples. All identities have been changed to protect the satisfied:

"If you're into astrology and you would like an information packed, interesting, intuitive reading, check out Matthew Currie."
-FL, Georgia

"My reading with you was a real eye-opener. Thank you for the accurate results and the practical guidance."
-KS, Alberta

"Talking to you really gave me the hope and the guidance I was looking for!"
-SK, Utah

"I took advantage of the summer reading deal that Matthew is running right now, and I have to say that he helped me get past a sticking point in a career situation that was THE piece of the puzzle I was trying to find - not just for this week's crisis, but perhaps for my entire adult working life. He provided other insights that really made sense, too, as far as my personal life. I would recommend him without hesitation for both the client well versed in astrology lingo and the seeker who isn't that familiar."
 -RS, New Mexico

Contact me today for further details on what I can do for you, and about my current Reading Special!
 



 

 

No comments: