Friday, May 24, 2013

When You Wish Upon A Partial Lunar Eclipse


Let's not panic now, shall we? Let's take a breath, calm down... and maybe even celebrate a little.

As I am writing this the Moon is approach the exact point where the lunar eclipse will happen... 4 degrees Sagittarius, with the Sun opposite that, and Neptune squaring them both from 5 degrees Pisces.

"Oh! A square you say? That sounds awful!"

Well... not really. Neptune may be the bringer of dreaminess and delusion, sure... but have you looked around at the world lately? Have you looked at your own life? Maybe a little more dreaminess is required. Maybe a little more Faith. Maybe a little more Hope.

I myself remain optimistic, about today and the future in general. And if sometimes things get confusing, or seem dark, or maybe you need a guide to lead you out of the woods of your love life (or lack thereof)... fear not. As Martin Luther King Jr said: "I have not lost faith. I'm not in despair, because I know that there is a moral order. I haven't lost faith, because the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."

So find those points in your chart where the eclipse is happening, and know that the unexpected can happen... it always does, eventually... and sometimes the unexpected can be very, very good. Look at those parts of your life that need changing, and know that with a little luck, a little support, and some hard work, things can be okay. Then they can be better than okay.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The past few days have been h-e-a-v-y but after reading this post I connected the dots. Neptune is transiting opposite my Venus/Pluto in Virgo 12th house (I have lots of Virgo). Let go of the illusion of my control & have FAITH!! "..more dreaminess is required...a little more Faith...a little more Hope". Leave Neptune in Pisces & don't let Virgo take over. Thanks for the advice!! Tracie