Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Eclipse In Cancer: Forget About Astrology!

I'll bet you never thought you'd hear me say that. But, bear with me:

You don't have to be an astrologer to recognize the inherent potential of an eclipse. If you've followed astrology even half-heartedly over the years, you know an eclipse is a rare and exciting event both astronomically and personally. The problem is that all too often, your life may not be running smoothly, then you hear about an eclipse... then you get nervous. And admittedly, this eclipse is in Cancer (which has a reputation for fretfulness).

So: take an astrologer's word for it: to those of you facing difficult times... relax.

The truth is, if you are in a panic about this or that in your life, it isn't the doing of an eclipse. At most, the eclipse will mark other events based on your individual birth chart and transits. So even if Big Things are about to be triggered in your life by this eclipse, one way or another... the signs are already there, waiting to be uncovered. And there's no need at all to hide in terror if things haven't been going well otherwise. This too, as they say, shall pass.

Also: the eclipse isn't necessarily bad news, at all. Often, it can bring good news. Ask me all about it some time after I come out of my bunker...



It's a reading, it's a forecast, it's a book... all for less than the cost of a reading! It's Conquer The Universe With Astrology! And the amazing Recession Buster Forecast Deal is still going strong! Write me with your date, time, and city of birth here for more details. And please specify if you are interested in the book, the Recession Buster forecast, or both. They're both good, and both come with surprise bonuses!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My new nightmare?
Being surrounded by dancing guys in diapers.
Thanks Matthew!

Matthew The Astrologer said...

Yeah... sorry about that. You know what I get like when I'm drinking... oh, wait the video. Yeah.

Funkstar said...

Hi Matthew, I found a very interesting link between this eclipse and one in 363 AD: http://funkastrology.co.uk/blog2/?p=42